Food Bloggers Support For Sandy - Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- All purpose seasoning, to taste
- Peel the butternut squash, cut in half lengthwise, and scoop out the seeds.
- Cut the squash into 1-inch cubes.
- Place the cubes in a large bowl.
- Combine the squash with the onion, garlic, olive oil, and salt.
- Spread the mixture in a roasting pan, and sprinkle all purpose seasoning on top. (Salt and pepper work too.)
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
Recipe by Alicia Carlson Photography at http://www.aliciacarlsonphotography.com/2012/11/08/food-bloggers-support-for-sandy-roasted-butternut-squash/